Couldn’t make it to that once-in-a-lifetime conference in Silicon Valley?
Startup Canada and Startup Youth have you covered. Get your business cards ready!
We’re inviting you to shake hands with Canada’s top entrepreneurs, innovators, investors,
politicians, and government decision-makers at Startup Canada Day on the Hill. Instead of
beefing up your Linkedin and attending countless networking events, we’re giving you the
chance to meet with over 1,500 entrepreneurs and fellow business-visionaries in one shot.
You’ll walk away with cutting-edge insights from those working to build Canada into the
innovation-nation of the future. It’s your opportunity to connect with leaders, receive
invaluable mentorship advice, participate in policy hack-a-thons and pitch competitions, and
connect with the who’s who of entrepreneurship and innovation during a Startup Soiree
overlooking the iconic Parliament Hill.
● Connect with 1,500 entrepreneurs and leading anchor companies.
● Gain valuable mentorship, inspiration and cutting-edge insights from Canada’s top entrepreneurs like Tony Lacavera, founder of Wind Mobile.
● Contribute YOUR voice to the Government of Canada on creating the conditions for entrepreneurial success.
● Pitch to win, get noticed and get plugged in.
● Find a mentor to champion you and be mentor to pay it forward.